Worker Safety – a one-day mandatory training for social service specialists, covering such topics as:
• Types of workplace violence related to social work practice
• Predictors of violent behavior
• Recognizing escalating behavior
• Safety in the field
• Safety precautions in methamphetamine sites
• Resources and support for worker safety
• Working with law enforcement
No social work CEUs are available for this course at this time.
- 6.00 ParticipationParticipants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To register for this class in the Washington State Learning Center, please click on the name of the class you want to register for in the table below. This will connect you to the Learning Center. If you do not see the class you wish to register for there, the class is full or enrollment has been closed for another reason. If you wish to take this class, but do not have an account in the Washington State Learning Center, you may request enrollment by filling out an External Registration Request.