Supportive Facilitated Discussion Group: TBRI Connected Child Book Club - 9/12/2022 - 10/10/2022 - Webinar
Join us for Book Club! The CaRES team leads you through a reading and discussion of The Connected Child by Karyn Purvis and David Cross.
Please acquire the book, "The Connected Child" by Karyn Purvis and David Cross.
The book can be found on Amazon and many local retailers.
The Connected Child will help you lovingly guide your children and bring renewed hope and restoration to your family.
We’ll dive into the meaning and topics of TBRI during the five weekly meetings, plus discuss new strategies for building connection and managing behaviors
The series includes...
- The connection between what children have experienced, their struggle with difficult behaviors, and how we can move forward with connection.
- Providing structure and a nurturing environment for children, which includes disarming fear and providing felt safety.
- Nurturing while addressing challenging behaviors and strategies to make life easier during those challenges.
- Brain chemistry and impact of trauma on the brain
- Addressing your own needs, healing, and self-care as caregivers.
8 hours of training credit will be awarded to those who complete all 4 sessions of the book club.
This book club will be held on the zoom platform.
We look forward to having you join us!
If you have questions about the book club or technical issues logging onto the event please contact one of the facilitators:
Stephanie Rodrigues – firstname.lastname@example.org
Penny Michel - email@example.com
Penny Michel & Stephanie Rodrigues
- 10.00 ParticipationParticipants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.