The Inherent Strengths of Kinship Families: Attachment - 01/20/24 - Webinar
The Inherent Strengths in Kinship Families is a training series developed by Dr. Joseph Crumbley for kinship caregivers. The series takes a strength-based perspective in outlining different topics that are unique to kinship families and providing strategies for caregivers. This module describes the unique characteristics and strengths of attachments between kinship caregivers and their children. Approaches to enhance these attachments are provided.
• Define attachment, types, and the impact of attachment.
• Explain the strengths and advantages of attachments in kinship families.
• Recognize capacities, levels, and degrees of attachment.
• Develop approaches for mediating and strengthening attachments.
Main Contact/Lead Facilitator
Heather Perry - email@example.com
- 2.00 ParticipationParticipants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.