DCYF Indian Child Welfare (ICW) Policy Roll Out (eLearning)
This eLearning is part 1 of a two part series of trainings for the ICW Policy Roll Out in 2023. This eLearning is approximately 30-minutes long and will cover the history of ICWA.
DCYF social workers and Alliance staff
- VO1: Participant will be able to describe the reason for, role and importance of the ICWA
- KO1: Participants will increase their knowledge of all relevant laws and policies specific to ICWA and understand the reasoning behind the changes.
- KO2: Participants will identify and locate procedures designed to support Indigenous children, families, and tribes
- SO1: Participants will be able to identify at least 2 ways to support application of Active Efforts within their program area.
- 0.50 ParticipationParticipants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.