Caring for Children Who Have Experienced Trauma Part 8: Taking Care of Yourself - 06/22/23 - Webinar
Deanna Morrison - email@example.com.
- 2.00 ParticipationParticipants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is an 8-Part Series “Caring for Children Who Have Experienced Trauma” here is the schedule.
June 13th : Part 1: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
June 14th : Part 2: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
June 15th : Part 3: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
June 17th : Part 4: 10 am to 12 pm (Saturday)
June 17th : Part 5: 1 pm to 3 pm (Saturday)
June 20th : Part 6: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
June 21st : Part 7: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
June 22nd : Part 8: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Each part of this 8-part training series must be taken in order, as the information builds upon itself. Registration will be reviewed and if you have not met this requirement, you will be notified, and your registration will be canceled. If you cannot attend all parts in order, please contact a trainer to work out scheduling.
Please note: If Part 1 is open for registration if the course is available. You will not be able to register for parts 2-8. This will be done for you.
If you need assistance with registration and determining which sessions to sign up for, please contact Deanna Morrison at Arabian@uw.edu.
If this course is full, you can reach out to Deanna Morrison to be added to our waitlist.
Please follow the instruction to access your certificate:
Sign into your Alliance account HERE
1. Click on the 'My Activities' tab
2. Under 'Completed Activities', locate the course title
3. On the far-right side of the screen is a column titled 'Certificates'
4. Click the 'Download' link for the course
5. A pdf copy of the certificate will be available to you to either
• Save to your device and email to your Licensor, and/or Print for your records