Construction Industry Suicide Prevention Course
LEARN how to Identify, understand, and be ready to support someone in the construction industry who may be at risk for suicide.
This course will take approximately 1 hour and fifteen minutes to complete. If you need to close the window at any time, your progress will be saved.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the public health issue of suicide & why people may consider suicide
- Identify, understand, and be ready to support someone who may be at risk for suicide
- Apply the LEARN steps in a practice scenario
Thank you for the following contributors to this project:
- Ambyr Leigh, MPH, Forefront Suicide Prevention
- Emma Mallonee, MPH, Forefront Suicide Prevention
- Mandi Kime, AGC Washington
- Tony Incrocci, ABC Western Washington
- Kabri Lehrman-Schmid, Hensel Phelps
- Camille Hakansson, MPA, Forefront Suicide Prevention
Partner Organizations: AGC Washington, Lakeside Industries, Hensel Phelps, NW Lecet, DPR Construction, Employer Solutions Law