LEARN Saves Lives: Suicide Prevention Online Training
LEARN how to Identify, understand, and be ready to support someone in your life who may be at risk for suicide.
This course will take approximately 1 hour and fifteen minutes to complete. If you need to close the window at any time, your progress will be saved.
This course is suitable for all adults.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the public health issue of suicide & why people may consider suicide
- Identify, understand, and be ready to support someone who may be at risk for suicide
- Apply the LEARN steps in a practice scenario
Thank you for the following contributors to this project:
- Ambyr Leigh, MPH, Forefront Suicide Prevention
- Emma Mallonee, MPH, Forefront Suicide Prevention
- Camille Hakansson, MPA, Forefront Suicide Prevention